Welcome

Welcome to The Blessed Mom Blog! Where you can find tips, insights, Biblical truth, encouragement, links to great resources, as well as book, movie and video game reviews all for moms of faith.

Thursday, August 12, 2010

CoUnTdOwN 4,3,2,1....

Jesus said ," Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them,  for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these." Matthew 19:14  Four years, it's a countdown for our family. My oldest will be graduated and off to the real world, in a short four years. Then my next oldest- just a year later. I've heard it said my whole life, but, how time flies! I try not to dwell on the fact that my children are very close to adulthood. I say all this to encourage all my friends and followers that are moms of young ones, to make sure you invest as much time as possible in you're sweet blessings! This time can never be recaptured. I have never heard a person, when grown, recall the dirty dishes left over-night or how dust bunnies and cobwebs changed their childhood.  Great relationships with parents and time with them makes all the difference. Take sweet moments to hold your little son and play dolls with your toddler daughter. After all, that little pile of dishes will be waiting for you later, but your little children won't be little long.

No comments:

Post a Comment